Thursday, March 22, 2007

Driving Test


Yipee I did it! Yesterday I passed my US driving test. I did the written test (well pushing buttons in front of a computer screen actually) a couple of weeks ago and I have been screwing up the courage to do the driving test ever since. Well, who would willingly take their driving test again after nearly 40 years driving? I finally took the plunge - 4 right turns - 4 left turns - 8 intersections - business and residential driving - freeway or highway driving - lane changes - all that! and I passed! Now I have that all important card with the daft mug shot on it that makes me a real person.
Idaho Falls look out - Betty is on the road. Actually the examiner said I was a good, safe driver - something like that and was amazed that I thought I might fail. Well anything can happen - right!

In case you were wondering about the rats - no? - Oh!! They are growing fast and Rat#2 is getting more tame, though she will always be the shyer one of the two. Here is a picture of her.

No comments: